Monday, October 16, 2006

moderate hopeless temptation

i actually wanted to blog, honestly but i cant
seem to do it. I'm not lazy its just that i dont
have anything to blog about. I'm sending
450 msges a month, i hope i lose my phone.
i'm tired of pressing buttons so if anyone
of you want to msg me pls dont.

Give this sorry soul a chance he is freaking
shag from trng and losing every bit of
energy slowly , he has to continue because
he wants to achieve his goal this december.

He wants all those that doubt him to stfu
for good, he wont lose touch he wont give
up. He will continue and persist and pursue

i'm going to changi airport to study after
trng tmro around 8 plus. dont say i never
jio, anyone?.And if i still retain shoot me.

It is easy to continue the rolling of the ball
but it is difficult to start the rolling of it

No comments: